Update

Wyatt's surgery went well according to the doctor. He has a scar across his head and was very tired when Jule and I finally got to see him. You guys rock along with a friend and two of our pastor's who came to see us through the day and pray there was an outpouring of love through my Facebook feed and e-mails plus texts that made the day ALMOST bearable. The best part of the day however was when my little man barely whispered "dad" and one of my biggest irrational fears was put to rest.

When we first heard of this procedure one of the biggest fears and questions I had was "would he forget things?" The answer was/is NO. He is horse, tired, and possibly somewhat nauseated which is what the wonderful staff at Levine's will watch for. He tracked things with his eyes and had a light squeeze on my finger which were all good signs. His vitals were really good as a matter of fact his blood pressure was so good I wish I could use his for my check-up on Thursday.


SLEEP 

I gotta scar...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why?

Lonely